Recipe by David Navellier, chief of Le Lyonnais restaurant
Potatoes (preferably 'golden'), portobello mushrooms,
One Lyonnaise andouillette sausage,
Onions and of course, St Marcellin cheese and single cream.
- The individual components of the recipe are cooked separately in advance, before being combined.
- The andouillette is already cooked when you buy it, marinated in cider vinegar.
- The dish should be put together in an ovenproof dish and baked for 10 to 12 minutes at 180°.
- The potatoes should be placed in the centre, with the mushrooms, onion and a few slices of andouillette placed around them.
- ½ of the St Marcellin cheese is then placed on top.
- The last stage is to cover it all in single cream!
7 rue de Bretagne
76600 LE HAVRE
Tél. 1 : 02 35 22 07 31